Thursday, March 03, 2005

Wide World.

Hello, hello, hello. Opening round has just begun. I can't tell you how odd it is to be writing a sort of diary that anyone with a computer can read. Firstly I would like to say that I am the sort of person who updates in spurts, so don't expect a clockwork, every day a new entry sort of blog.

Snow is very awesome, but I can't wait until the end of winter when all of this snow will melt, because I have been planning for ages to go to the meadow and start working to clean it up with family and friends. Just when I thought that I could finally begin, a whole new load of snow falls. Grrr... People, please pick up your trash. It's not that hard.

Tommorow I have my audition for the play "Midsummer Night's Dream". I'm reeally hoping to get the part of Puck. I memorized one of his little speeches for my audition. Arlington Children's Theatre rocks because anyone who auditions gets in. You only audition to find out what part you get.

I just finished my third draft of a short story about dragons, which I doubt will ever be read by anyone but family, but hey, it gives me satisfaction. I also recently finished the first chapter of a science fiction story that I hope someday, somehow, will get published.

One more thing. I need advice from all you Jewish people out there. A friend is having a bat mitzvah, and I have no idea what to give her. I can't give her jewelry, because of her allergies. Help!

3 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, Tick-Tick. Great start on your blog. I be lookin' for interesting stuff here in the future, what?

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dragons in the snow? Can they turn off their firey breath so they don't melt everything around them?

Could you train a virtual dragon to breath hard on the snow and melt it block by block?

Did you get the part you wanted in Midsummer Night's Dream?

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so not anonymous. Anyway, y'all needs to send me the dragon story. How long? Lotas pages? One mississippi.. (y'all might know who this is) anyway, I wanna read it. Buy a gift certificate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home