Friday, November 04, 2005

Harry Potter Auditions

All of you who, like me, fantasize in your dreamland that could try out for a part in a Harry Potter movie - give up.

This is not pessimism. It is fact. They do not hold open auditions. You cannot audition. It is not allowed.
I actually found this out quite a while ago, but I am now putting it out on my blog.

When I found out about this, it really crushed me. I don't like fantasizing about things that really are impossible. I liked fantasizing that I would play Luna Lovegood. I thought I could make it through a couple rounds of auditions, because I think I'm a pretty good actor, but I can't even try out. That stinks, big time. So don't bother searching on the web for how to try out, cause it ain't happening.
Perhaps I should have expected this. Perhaps I should have known, all along, that there was no choice.

Life. Don't talk to me about life.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'est because..they don't allow americans, and people have to be discovered by them. Emma Watson hadn't done any movies before HP and she was only in school plays. I think that you can still dream, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home