Monday, November 07, 2005

Splash! weekend at MIT

On Saturday I signed up for the Splash! weekend at MIT. I don't feel like explaining it, so I'll be lazy and just link to it. Okay, never mind I can't link to it. On a Saturday and Sunday MIT students teach all sorts of classes. You can google it if you're curious. Anyway, it took me forever of looking at the classes and times to decide what I was taking(the catalogue page is REALLY STUPIDLY designed). Then I went to sign up, and almost everything I wanted to take was full! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

But the classes I signed up for sound pretty interesting too.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i signed up for auditory neuroscience adn 'the miseducation of american youth', which sounds interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home