Saturday, November 12, 2005

Traffic Light

I have exciting news, but those of you not in my family must first hear the story behind it in order to understand.
Years and years ago, before I was born, my mother bought a traffic light. Every one says she was crazy, but she bought it, and it has been in our basement for all those years.
Now, only a few years ago, I saw this light in the basement. I was amazed and delighted, and wished we had some use for it. A few days ago I decided that since no one else was using it, I would figure out how to wire it, and turn it on in my room. Yesterday I dragged it out of the far corner of the basement, and looked until I figured out how to open it up. That was all I had time to do. Today I opened it up. It seemed surprisingly simple. My dad helped me decide the most convenient way of wiring it. We went to hardware store to get switches, plugs, and lightbulbs. And then, with assistance - I WIRED A TRAFFIC LIGHT! IT IS ON IN MY ROOM RIGHT NOW!

I am awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home