Monday, April 30, 2007

Retro, cheesy sf adventure serial

I mentioned that I want to do this a while ago.

You can decide whether the following is actually the way my creative process (at least for this) works. Comes from Shakespeare in Love. Basically assigning random numbers and values.

Okay, there will be a Galactic Overlord.

How many main characters: 3

Placement within the rebellion at start of story arc: "Blackmarket" mail carriers

Main Character #1
Gender Male
Age 20
Name Caith CravattaKaran
Planet of Origin Born on Titan, Lived there a year

Main Character #2
Gender Female
Age 18
Relation to Main Character #1 Half-sister and work partner
Name Anika ZetroKaran
Planet of Origin Born on board a ship

Main Character #3
Gender Male
Age 17
Relation to Main Character #1 Not yet met, Caith to save his life
Relation to Main Character #2 Not yet met
Name Logan GrattonRinero
Planet of Origin Cernunnos, Orbiting Upsilon Andromedae

Sample of what, again, you may conclude is or is not my creative thought process for this. First episode to come within the week

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Lee said...

Okay, you've piqued my interest.

Thanks for stopping by!

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Tick-Tick said...

Hey! I always find it rather amazing when someone I don't know in real life and beg and bother to read my blog does so. Thanks to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home