Monday, April 16, 2007

Room Redo

I'm going to be redoing my room. This is inspired by several things - apartmenttherapy.com, the flylady stuff that I sort of tried and failed with, the fact that I just want to, the fact that I will be painting it soon and what better opportunity, and the fact that it will be good practice for living in New York in a one-room apartment. Jah.

I redo my room once a year or so, when I just get bored with the way it is. This time I will do something different than usual. I'm going to plan it. So, what are some basic things I want happening? Well, bed goes by window. Computer should be near bed. And for years I've been talking about moving the bookshelves.
In the past I've had themes, or focuses. Like the time I put everything remotely movable at a crazy angle. I'll think about this one.

Now I must go rock-climb.
Bye. (hopefully not for 3 months)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home