Wednesday, February 21, 2007

More FlyLady

Today I planned to get up at 6 am. Hahaha. My mom decided I should get up anyway, so she set an alarm for 7:30. The alarm had a 5 minute snooze. I snoozed it until 12:30. I was feeling really depressed because I had missed the first day of the routine. But voila! I looked at my email, and there were about 15 emails from FlyLady. Some of them were unrelated, but a few were really encouraging - I decided to do my routine anyway. First day of forming a habit. Progress not perfection. I finished my so called "morning" routine at 3. But I did it. Happiness.

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. By the progress not perfection idea. Very cool that you did the routine anyway. I'll have to try it. Even if it means changing about 100 years of habit.
Crow

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when's your next entry?! Your public awaits!
Crow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home