Monday, February 19, 2007

If you want to make God laugh, just tell him your plans

Just looked at my New Year's post. Ahahaha. I should have remembered at least that there was no way I would consistantly update my blog. What was I on? Sadly, I have not started physics on my own, joined a class, or started a class. I have really ignored things spiritual, with a little "oh!" on Sundays. I plague the cat as much as ever.
I HAVE done a bit more writing than usual, but I am still suffering from way too many stories at once.

Okay, now I will do it over again. (this is what's known as a running gag, folks). I will try to remember not to bother the cat, at least not much. I will attempt to not go more than two weeks between blog posts. (got to tell people that I'm doing this, cause everybody gave up on me.) Physics? sigh. During the summer, maybe, along with all the other eighteen million things that I will do "during the summer". I will try to read at least one psalm every night. This one sort of goes along with practicing my vocal exercises 5 to 15 minutes every day, and keeping my room clean.
Running gag, folks. But I will try again. I'm just not totally sure why.

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best of luck, dude.
Crow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home