Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sorry peoples!

I promised I'd have that first episode by the end of the week! I actually had it three-quarters of the way done on Friday, and then I got busy and totally forgot about my blog. Shall we agree to a new deadline at the end of this week? That gives me six days to finish it up. I think I can do that.

Also apologies about not posting for two weeks. But I WON'T abandon it for two months this time. I swear. Really. What, you don't believe me? I'm offended. *turns up nose*

Again, apologies from Tick-Tick.

Oh, and a happy Mother's Day to all!

Mother's Day, also known as YHW Day (Yard and House Work). >.D

1 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Blogger Jarne said...

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." - Douglas Adams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home