Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Years

Happy New Year, all. I know that it's lame to discuss the weather, but it is really gorgeous out today!

Maybe I should make New Year's Resolutions. Well - plans. Not all them will be resolutions exactly. Ah, make what you will of my list, it's a New Year's list.

Do not plague the cat. I plague that poor kitty so much, it's no wonder she's stark mad. I will endeavor this year to plague the cat less.

Read the bible and pray more often. At church a while ago they gave us this great idea of praying psalms. I plan to read a couple every night before bed.

Start up with science. After I finished biology, science kind of died. I could resume the hunt for a physics class, or start doing it on my own.

Write more! I have a couple hundred story concepts that have been popping into my head recently, and the story I'm working on now is dead in the water. The thing is, most of my ideas are full-length novel ideas. And I have two dozen of them. Sigh.

Keep this blog, recently reopened, updated. At least one entry a week.

Hmm. I think we're also supposed to look back on the past year. This'll take me a minute.
Well, I'm happy about the fact that I did well on the Bio SAT II's. Not that I really like bio. A lot of fun ACT things this year. And I started taking drama at the high school, which is also fun. Uh... if I think of any more, I'll write about them later.
Happy New Year!!!! *fireworks*

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love yr resolution or plan or whatever to not plague the cat
think i'll do the same with my cat...
'course i have about 80 resolutions so far, but this one might be easier to keep than some.

keep up the blogging; like your reviews.

Black Crow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home