Monday, January 01, 2007

Book

Finished Migration. It's not the last book in the series, but it has a wonderfully satisfying ending. Don't you love it when authors are nice to you like that? I am now impatient to read the third book, which is not a good thing because I don't have it and I know it's not at my library. sigh....

I hate finding a series or author when it's new, because it means I have to wait. Not that I have to wait too much for this one. I don't have to wait for it to be written, cause I didn't find it when it was new, just before my library or any in the surrounding area had copies.

Thumbs up to Julie E. Czerneda for writing a trilogy where each segment can be considered a book. Too many people emulate Tolkein with the 1 story slashed into 3 parts approach.

3 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Czerneda is totally fabulous. Rich and unusual. And i think you don't have to be a SF fan to like her stuff--it's all about the people, almost a whodunit, even if some of the people are weird.
Like life.
Black Crow

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Jarne said...

Yeesh, you read fast. Yesterday it was "I'm halfway through Migration" and today it is "I'm finished with Migration."

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Tick-Tick said...

And the day before it was "I'm starting Migration"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home